Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is evidence-based management (EBMgt)?
2. What are common misconceptions about EBMgt?
3. Can you give me a definition of EBMgt?
4. What counts as evidence?
5. What is meant by 'the best available' evidence?
6. What is meant by 'evidence from the scientific literature'?
7. What is meant by 'evidence from the organization'?
8. What is meant by 'evidence from practitioners'?
9. What is meant by 'evidence from stakeholders'?
10. What is the role of management experience in EBMgt?
11. Where can I find evidence from the scientific literature?
12. I don't have access to research databases, what now?
13. What are the levels of evidence?
14. What is a PICOC?
15. What is critical appraisal?
16. What is a CAT?
17. What is a rapid evidence assessment (REA)
18. What is a systematic review (SR)?
19. What is peer review?
20. What are the limitations of evidence-based practice?